Sunday, November 14, 2004

 

Welcome

welcome to my first attempt at a blog!
I don't have many pretenses for it, but took a cue from my sister, and decided to see what became of it. I already have several friends who have wonderful websites about Palestine-Israel, so this of course, is no competition to them. In fact, I refer to their sites regularly in order to keep myself up to date with the latest information.

The Goal?? Nothing revolutionary. Just to reprint some articles on Palestine, some commentary, and to keep a running diary of major events. There are many good weblists, Yahoo groups, etc., which are great news dispatches, and I will reprint a few of the interventions from there, along with some of my own commentary.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.