Wednesday, December 15, 2004
Fallujah - Public Order Rules
- All residents must submit to bio-ID and must wear ID badges at all times.
- No one can enter or leave Fallujah without special authorization.
- Movement within Fallujah restricted to neighborhood of residence.
- No privately owned vehicles allowed within the confines of the city.
- Anyone may be arrested and detained at any time for any reason.
- Those who violate curfew or movement restrictions may be shot on sight.
- All male inhabitants must do forced labor as ordered
More on the Strategic Hamlet Program of the Pentagon.