Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

And I didn’t speak up – Gilad Atzmon

(pepa editor note) It's been a while since I've had some fresh material here, and in the meantime a really great new Gilad Atzmon article is coming very soon) to whet your appetites, a reinterpretation of a classic by Gilad Atzmon.

They first came for the Holocaust Deniers and I didn't speak up; though I suspect many of their Holocaust tales, denial was just too exhausting at the time.

Then they came for the Jewish self-haters, and I didn't speak up; despite the fact that I do not like myself that much, I just wasn’t Jewish enough to protest.

Then they came for the ordinary Anti-Zionists, and I didn't speak up; while I hate Israel to the bone I just wasn’t that ordinary about it all.

Then they came for me but I wasn’t at home so they went for the dog.

Labels:


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.