Friday, March 18, 2005

 

Photo of Sgrena's car?

We've all seen some photos. Have we seen the real one yet, or has that photo even ever been shot? Is this car still in existence?

While perusing the site dedicated to the Italian journalist who was killed in Somalia while disclosing the ugly side of International Cooperation, which sent barrels of toxic waste to be buried in that godforsaken land, Ilaria Alpi,, I found this photo, which seems to coincide with the information that Sgrena and "Corsaro", the Italian intelligence agent who survived the shooting, have given.

I wish I knew how to post pictures here! Maybe once I get ADSL service installed, I can figure it out. In the meantime, see this photo before it too gets taken down (The photo on the site of La Repubblica has been taken down.....)

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.