Tuesday, October 25, 2005

 

Israel Shamir interview - book your question

Announcement for an upcoming interview. Peacepalestine is putting together a group interview with Israel Shamir http://www.israelshamir.net/. Book your chance to ask him a question on this blog. I will be accepting the first twenty (non-duplicate) questions, assembling them into a questionnaire, and they will be given to Israel Shamir, who then will respond to them, and I will put it up on peacepalestine.

Instructions: Leave your name in the comments section of this post. If possible, include email address and I will tell you where to send the question. If you do not want to leave your email publicly, you must then send me an email to my hotmail account. The details of this will be made when the list of participants is assembled.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.